Friday, August 7, 2009

2

8.8.09

Guess what? I haven't updated in 8 months. I told you I couldn't keep a blog alive! It's summer now, hopefully more time = more updating.

DYK...a 3rd grader was suspended for sniffing a Sharpie?

Remember how I told you I hate Summer? I guess I don't. I hate Hot Weather, not Summer. Because Summer 2009 has not been that hot at all...the first set of really hot days is coming up this weekend (90's-100s)...and this is the first time this summer. So can't really complain (yet). Remember to try to keep your AC's off as much as possible, and if you do turn them on, close all your windows.

News? I've adopted a dog, and her name's Kodi. She's a black Labrador-Retriever, 7 weeks old, and a hassle. But I love her. I don't love waking up 3-4 times in the night to take her out, and I don't love her puppy whines at night, or her accidents inside...but she's cute. We'll see how she grows...

Also planning my trip to NYC. Flying to NY for $10, seeing shows with Student Rush $26 tickets, and staying with family- an inexpensive vacay! 5 shows in 4 days under $200 total (Hair and David Cromer's Our Town are two I'm very excited about).

Here's a random picture, just for fun.


Breathe and smile,
seanchang

No comments:

Post a Comment