Sunday, August 9, 2009

5

DYK..that from July 1 to 7, Austin, MN celebrates SPAM Jam, a festival for SPAM canned meat? A festival for SPAM. Seriously!

Why mention this? Because I love fried SPAM. It's unhealthy, looks frightening, and I'm not sure what's in it, but I love it. Fry it up, and it rocks. Try it. I'm eating it right now!

So I'm wondering, what are some people's favorite "weird" food? Another one of mine is Chicken in a Biskit. Has anyone else ever had it? They're a great, unhealthy snack, but not so great during rehearsals because of how much salt there is. Dries your mouth up. But otherwise, I love 'em.

Update on Dailybooth, iSight finally works! Yay! Check out my first directly-snapped picture! http://dailybooth.com/seanchang.

Other than that, it's a slow, HOT Sunday.

Breathe and smile, all,
seanchang

No comments:

Post a Comment