Friday, August 7, 2009

3

DYK...rabbits sleep with their eyes open?

Also, I just signed up for Dailybooth. Come follow me at http://dailybooth.com/seanchang
I'm joining at 3 AM the morning of their revamping, so I haven't been able to snap a pic yet. But they're coming! Thanks to @TheCassAttack for informing me on Dailybooth. Very exciting.

I am struggling very hard to type this out without making any typos because it is 3:30 AM right now and I've been up for 18 hours. And have to get up in 5 hours to attend a new play reading at Steppenwolf Theatre Co. I really don't know why I'm up...Dailybooth!! How do people pull all-nighters? Seriously, I've done it maybe once successfully, and that was years ago. Coffee? Only thing I drink is a vanilla latte, and that usually gets me sick, not awake. Has anyone ever had Tim Horton's vanilla latte? WAY better than Starbucks, honestly. Cannot wait for Tim Horton's take over in the US. I'm rambling. What was I talking about? Dailybooth? Vanilla Latte? Canadian coffee shops?

Sigh, more to come.

Breathe and smile, it's the weekend!
seanchang

PS. 2 updated in 1 month. I'm making progress already!

No comments:

Post a Comment